Best of Bylaws
From the Zombie Readiness Task Force:
Article 1: Name
The name of this organization shall be the Zombie Readiness Task Force.
Article 2: Purpose
The purpose of this organization is to train and prepare students to serve and protect University of Chicago against any future zombie invasions.
Article 3: Membership
General membership is limited to humans. Voting membership is limited to currently registered University of Chicago students. Members must be interested students willing to protect campus against zombies. Members must not be affiliated with any on-campus pro-zombie groups…
Article 5: Elections
All active members (holding private status or higher) may vote in the end-of-quarter election which will occur via a token system. Proxy votes will take place in a similar manner. Candidates who collect the most tokens from members will win the respective position. Upon election, the winning candidates must wade through Botany Pond (preferably wearing a costume).
- bestinternet reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- thepurplequeenling reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- notalexus likes this
- your-blueberry-kisses reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- indomitability likes this
- justpaintitred likes this
- livelaughloveinhd reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- apidae likes this
- thurstonborearchive likes this
- uchicagoadmissions posted this