Voices In Your Head
This weekend, Voices and Men In Drag traveled to Boston to compete in the Boston Sings a cappella festival at MIT. They won the collegiate competition, which gave them the opportunity to open for the BOSS professional showcase, take a masterclass with Cadence, and record with pro talent.
Voices was also successful at the CARA awards on Friday night: Chris Rishel won for best mixed arrangement, and they placed runner-up in three other categories: best mixed album, song (for I’d Like To) and solo (Elspeth Michaels for “I’d Like To”). Congratulations to all!
AHHH. Their chords in We Found Love are fantastic
- diediesays likes this
- chineseviking reblogged this from suchasap
- teencollegedream reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- letterstotheneversummers likes this
- blankpageblackink likes this
- upthink likes this
- dr3amingwonders reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- uchicagoadmissions reblogged this from suchasap and added:
- suchasap posted this