You know what’s cool? Huffington Post College are going to start publishing annotated versions of students’ thesis projects in May. If your BA goes up, you will benefit from having your work on a specially-designed page on one of the most popular websites on the internet, and get to keep the publishing rights. It marks the beginning of Huff Post’s movement to share and expand the knowledge that students have acquired at University.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thesis abstract (limited to 1,000 words), and include a head-shot with a two-sentence biography.
(Photo: UChicago students explore the Logan center)
- notrational likes this
- matheuslm reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- upthink likes this
- aufwiedersehengoodbye likes this
- bodywallet likes this
- picaresquity said: This is SO cool
- seasquared likes this
- mintjuliepp reblogged this from uchicagoadmissions
- whitegirlblog likes this
- uchicagoadmissions posted this